Wednesday 7 July 2010

Hello Facebook!

I'm testing out Facebook ads at the moment, and I'm seeing what can be done to them, currently there's an advert pointing towards this blog. So if you're coming in from Facebook, firstly welcome, and secondly I'll set up Google Analytics some time this week so I can measure the incoming traffic from this end.
Also now Facebook has my credit card details. I am not happy about this, given their past record on privacy I don't trust them at all.

EDIT: Just noticed that the ad is 'pending review', because I targeted it at under 18s. Whoops. Still it just shows the power of Social Media advertising; I can specify the exact location, gender and age of my target audience, that's pretty nifty.

EDIT 02: Checked now and the ad is live. Success!
blog comments powered by Disqus